The US2000C is a 48V low voltage HESS solar battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cells to ensure the highest safety value and most promising life cycle.
- Modular design for ease of expansion.
- 95% Depth of Discharge (DoD).
- Usable capacity 2280Wh.
- Parallel capability of up to 16 units.
- Intelligent BMS protecting battery cells.
- 6000 Cycles.
- RS485 and CAN compatible.
- Comes with 7-year standard warranty which is extendable to 10-years upon registration.
- Installation flexibility (Rack mount or Wall-mount)
You can register the Pylon US2000C for an additional 3 years of manufacturer warranty for free. Go to http://www.pylontech.com.cn/service/support and complete the information in the 'sign up battery' page.
The US2000C can be used to expand an existing US2000 bank. Please note, the US2000C needs to be used as the master battery when used to expand an existing US2000 bank.
Due to the ongoing effect of Covid-19 and the worldwide chip shortage, certain suppliers had to resort to alternative component suppliers. This has affected the compatibility of specific inverter and battery combinations. Please see the Application Note New Pylontech firmware or Application Note Kodak user settings for more info.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. SegenSolar will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.